May 2017

Lawyers Run for a Reason

May 29, 2017

The team from Paterson & Dowding Family Lawyers & Mediators slipped on their running shoes for the 12km Run for A Reason on Sunday. Read More

What You Need To Do About Travelling Overseas When You Have Shared Custody

May 11, 2017

Adorable little girl traveling by an airplane

The widely publicised stories of Brisbane mother, Sally Faulkner who failed in her attempt to bring her children back to Australia from Lebanon and the four Vincenti sisters who were forcibly sent from their mother’s Sunshine Coast home to live with their father in Italy brought the issue of travelling overseas with children when parents have joint care of their children to the fore. Read More

What does the pathway to divorce look like?

May 3, 2017

Pathway to divorce

The path to getting a divorce can appear daunting and confusing, most people are unsure of the steps involved and options available to achieve their desired outcome. Read More