Quick Exit

Do I need to go to court?

Our preferable form of resolution is a non-court based method such as Negotiation, Mediation or Arbitration however if you are unable to reach an agreement regarding issues such as property settlement or arrangements for your children it may be necessary to proceed through the Court process. Once your matter has been reviewed by one of our family lawyers they will be able to advise you as to the easiest and most cost effective method to reach an outcome.

Not the FAQ you’re looking for? View all FAQs.