+61 8 9226 3300
Caroline has a particular interest and experience in complex financial matters, third party representation, trusts and inter-jurisdictional disputes in the Family Court.
Caroline joins us as a Senior Associate. Commencing her career in 2004 as a Trusts, Estate and Succession Planning lawyer, Caroline made the transition into Family Law utilising her commercial law foundations. Caroline has since developed her Family Law practice to extend to property, financial, jurisdictional and de facto related Family Law matters. She is particularly interested in those matters involving complex trusts and corporate structures, third party representation in the Family Court and inter-jurisdictional disputes.
Caroline has worked with many of the leading Barristers in Western Australia in litigated matters in the Family court including Appeals to the Full Court. Caroline is passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes for her clients and enjoys working collaboratively with other professionals. She strongly believes in resolving disputes promptly with the use of alternative dispute resolution where practicable.
Caroline is currently a Council Member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association (WA), Caroline is an active voice in the profession.
View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Arts Asian Studies, Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University
- Admitted Supreme Court of Westerns Australia
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
Admitted to Practice
- 5 February 2004
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia, Council Member
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Women Lawyers of WA
- Tax Institute
- Complex financial and property settlements
- Third party representation in the Family Court
- Inter-jurisdictional disputes