+61 8 9226 3300
Prior to joining Paterson & Dowding in August 2016 as a Lawyer, Chad practiced predominantly in the area of Family Law with a highly reputable Perth firm. Chad was made a Senior Associate in November 2018 after becoming an Associate in July 2017.
He is passionate about Family Law and has experience in representing married and de facto clients in complex financial and children’s matters , including enforcements of international orders and matters relating to international child-abduction. Chad also represents Applicants and Respondents in Restraining Orders matters.
Chad has a passion for helping people and places great emphasis on the relationships he develops with clients to ensure the transition through their legal matter is as seamless as can be, whilst keeping them informed as to their options to ensure that they achieve the best possible outcome in the circumstances.
In July 2017, Chad completed his Masters in Applied Law (Family Law) through the College of Law. About to commence a course with the Australian Tax Institute, Chad is always seeking to deepen his understanding of the law and its constant evolving interpretation so as to provide his clients with the utmost quality service.
Outside of the profession, Chad has a strong love for sports and healthy living.
View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University, 2013
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Australian National University, 2014
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia, 2014
- Masters of Applied Law (Family Law), 2017
Admitted to Practice
- 1 August 2014
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioner's Association of Western Australia
- All aspects of Family Law including complex financial and parenting matters for married and de facto clients