+61 8 9226 3300
Liz graduated from De Montfort University, United Kingdom in 2007, having obtained a degree in Law.
Whilst in the UK, Liz qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive working in three Family Law Firms over the course of 7 years. Liz undertook her own caseload as well as assisting Senior Partners and Directors.
Liz is able to provide assistance in all aspects of Family Law at round table discussions as well as in the Courtroom. She also has a wide range of experience both with private law and public law children matters involving social services, local authorities and third parties.
Liz has a particular interest in children matters and violence restraining orders as well as being able to provide valuable assistance in property and ancillary financial aspects of family law disputes concerning married and de facto spouses. She is approachable and committed to finding the best economic solution for clients whether it be through dispute resolution, mediation or the collaborative process.
Liz is a keen equestrian fanatic and participates in many equine clubs and societies within WA.View All Team Members
- Fellow Chartered Legal Executive, UK
- LLB Law (England & Wales) Bachelor of Law, UK
- The Essential Legal Assistant (TELA) 2015, The Law Society of Western Australia
- The Law Society of WA
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, UK
- All aspects of Family Law with particular interest in children's matters and violence restraining orders.