+61 8 9226 3300
Mary was admitted to practice in November 2005 in Victoria and chose Perth to raise her family as it is ‘halfway’ between her husband’s family in Germany and her extended Greek family in Melbourne.
She has experience in all aspects of family law including complex parenting matters and financial settlements. Mary prides herself on her ability to establish a rapport with her clients from the first meeting.
Mary is an advocate of mediations which enable the parties in dispute to control the outcome. Where litigation is desirable or unavoidable, she is a skilled litigator, providing quality representation and dedication to her clients and their matters. Recently, on behalf of one of her clients, Mary was successful in obtaining one of the highest costs orders awarded by the FCWA and has many years of experience representing clients on appeal and in relation to costs applications.
Outside of work, Mary enjoys exploring various parks and beaches throughout Perth with her young son and husband. She speaks and writes fluent Greek.
Mary is committed to guiding and advising her clients in a professional, respectful and empathetic manner.
View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Science & Law, Deakin University, 2004
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Leo Cussens, 2005
- Admitted to the Supreme Court in Victoria, 2005
- Admitted to the High Court in Austalia, 2005
Admitted to Practice
- 15 November 2005
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Business Women Australia
- All areas of Family Law including complex parenting and property matters