(08) 9226 3300
Michael holds a Bachelor of Laws and has completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Practical Legal Training with the College of Law. Michael is a recently admitted lawyer with a passion for family law. During his time working in the area of family law, Michael has gained experience in both parenting and property matters involving a range of issues.
Michael is able to assist clients in resolving their matters in a timely and cost-effective manner and is driven by a desire to help families navigate the challenges that come along with separation. He is a firm believer that in order to achieve a successful outcome, it is vital to provide clients with the most appropriate pathway moving forward.
Michael takes a collaborative approach with a strong focus on minimising conflict. Michael aims to achieve effective resolution for families by drawing on his life skills and tackling problems from a pragmatic perspective.View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Southern Queensland, 2020
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, 2022
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia, 2022
Admitted to Practice
- 4 February 2022
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia