Joined the firm: 2018
+61 8 9226 3300
Trish has practised exclusively in Family Law since 2008. She advises and acts for clients in matters relating to children (day to day living arrangements and more complex situations such as relocations), adoptions (child and adult), property settlements (including complex matters involving businesses, trusts, self-managed super funds, multi-generational farming matters and international jurisdictions), spousal maintenance, child support, child support agreements and divorce.
The breakdown of a marriage or relationship can result in numerous complex, overwhelming, and emotionally taxing problems. Trish provides realistic, practical advice and works to achieve feasible short and long term solutions tailored to suit specific circumstances. She is client and outcome focused.
Trish is experienced in negotiating and mediation. When disputes are intractable or urgent she represents clients in Family Court proceedings, and instructs many of Perth’s Family Law barristers for trials and complex arguments.
At home Trish runs around after her young family and sings a lot of Disney.
View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Law, University of Western Australia, 2008
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia, 2010
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia, 2013
Admitted to Practice
- 4 March 2010
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners' Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia
- All aspects of Family Law