+61 8 9226 3300
Preethi has a solutions-based approach and strives to achieve a timely and cost-effective outcome for her clients. She is conscious of the stresses that come with family law proceedings and ensures that clients feel informed and guided throughout the process.
Preethi has worked exclusively in Family Law since 2018, initially as a Law Clerk at a highly reputable firm and then for a preeminent Family Law barrister where she assisted purely in trial work. She joined Paterson & Dowding as a Law Graduate in July 2019 and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in September 2019.
She gives great importance to settling matters through dispute resolution processes but also has experience instructing barristers at trial should that be necessary.
Preethi works in all areas of Family Law and has a particular interest in complex parenting cases and cases involving allegations of domestic violence or abuse.
Outside of work, Preethi enjoys learning about and practicing healthy living and eating habits. She can speak fluent Tamil, which happens to be the world’s oldest living language.View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Laws, Curtin University, 2019
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, 2019
Admitted to Practice
- 3 September 2019
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia
- Asian Australian Lawyers Association
- All aspects of Family Law