+61 8 9226 3300
Sally has experience in all areas of family law, including large and complex property matters, de-facto matters, children and parenting, relocation, spousal maintenance, exclusive occupation of the marital home and undefended hearings.
Sally was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor in November 2006 in the Supreme Court of Western Australia. Since her admission Sally has worked in a variety of family law positions, including the Department for Child Protection, Aboriginal Legal Service WA and private practice.
Sally has three grown up children of her own. She has extended family connections in Italy, and is fluent in Italian. Sally is an experienced family lawyer, who focuses of understanding and dealing with both the emotional and practical needs of her clients.View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Notre Dame, 2004
- Bachelor of Arts (Econs), University of Western Australia, 1982
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in August 2006, and the Supreme Court of Western Australia, in November 2006
- Admitted in the High Court of Australia, 2015
Admitted to Practice
- 2 November 2006
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Foundation Member Art Gallery of Western Australia
- All areas of family law