Joined the firm: 2018
+61 8 9226 3300
Ursula is a practical, client-focused lawyer. Her emphasis is on providing commercially realistic and easily understandable advice, with the aim of assisting her clients through their Family Law disputes and beyond.
Admitted to practice in February 2017, Ursula moved from Adelaide to Perth to work at the Family Court of Western Australia as a Legal Associate for a Family Court Judge. After her time at the Court, she commenced practicing Family Law at a national firm before joining Paterson & Dowding in June 2018. She was promoted to Associate in January 2020.
Ursula Stevens is a regular presenter at the Autism West Symposium on family law disputes and care arrangements for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). She is studying a Graduate Diploma in Autism Studies and a passionate advocate for parents of children with autism.
Outside of work, Ursula can be found eating brunch and enjoying reading true crime novels.
View All Team Members
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Adelaide, 2012
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Adelaide, 2015
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2017
- Admitted to Supreme Court of South Australia, 2017
Admitted to Practice
- 20 February 2017
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Family Law Practitioners' Association of Western Australia
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- All aspects of Family Law