Decisions concerning the care arrangements for your children can be difficult and stressful.
When you separate, decisions concerning the care arrangements for your children can be difficult and stressful. Our lawyers understand your children are your primary focus and you want an outcome that is in their best interests.
Our Perth and Joondalup family lawyers can provide you with practical advice regarding all your queries and decisions that need to be made concerning your children following separation.
We have a range of experienced practitioners including qualified Independent Children’s Lawyers and Accredited Family Law Specialists.
Parenting matters include:
- Cases involving issues of disputed living and care arrangements (formerly known as child custody and access)
- Family violence
- Domestic and international relocation
- Child abuse
- Schooling disputes
- Rights of grandparents and other family members
- Child support
- Adult child maintenance
- International child abduction – Hague Convention
- Representation of children in Family Court and children’s Court
- Gender Identity Disorder
- Referral sources – mediation, counselling, therapists and single experts
If you wish to obtain an estimate of your child support payments please refer to the Child Support Estimator https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/enablers/online-estimators
If you require assistance to complete this estimate, please contact us.